Learn More About MNBMobile Banking
Real-time access to MNB accounts on any Text Message or Internet-enabled Mobile Device!
Description of Service:
- The MNBMobile Banking service is currently available to Personal accountholders.
- Mobile Banking is offered to you as a convenience and is a supplemental service to our Internet Banking Services. It is not intended to replace access to Internet Banking from your personal computer or any other methods that you use for managing your accounts and services with us.
- To utilize the Mobile Banking Service, you must first be enrolled for Internet Banking, which will then enable access for enrolling in Mobile Banking and activating your Mobile Banking Device. If you enroll for MNBMobile Web or MNBMobile App, you will use the same security credentials (User Name/Login ID and Password) that are in place for your Internet Banking Profile in order to access the enrollment page for Mobile Banking.
Already an Internet Banking customer & want to ENROLL NOW for MNBMobile?
Simply LOGIN to your current MNB Internet Banking profile and click on the "Mobile Banking" option on the left sidebar menu. Activate the accounts you wish to access** using Mobile Banking by checking the box next to the desired account(s), click "Save", and then "Continue to Mobile Banking" to proceed with the MNBMobile enrollment process.
Not currently an Internet Banking User and want to use MNBMobile Banking?
CLICK HERE to enroll now for Internet Banking; once this enrollment has been processed you will be able to login and enroll for MNBMobile Banking.
MNBMobile Banking Services and Device Requirements:
- With Mobile Banking you can instantly access your MNB Checking, Savings, CD and Money Market Accounts.
You will be able to:
— Check your account balances
— View recent transaction history
— Transfer funds between your MNB accounts with like ownership
— Search for transactions (MNBMobile Web and MNBMobile App)
— Locate MNB ATMs and Branches (not available on all Mobile Devices)
- Using Mobile Banking requires a supportable cellular phone or other mobile communication device that is able to receive SMS (“Short Message Service”) Text messages and/or is web-enabled through your mobile communication service provider, and/or allows for Downloadable Apps.
- Cell phones with internet capabilities are susceptible to viruses and malicious software (malware/spyware, etc). Your use of your hardware and software is at your own risk and you are responsible for making sure that the Mobile Device you are using to access Mobile Banking is protected from and free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful components (collectively, referred to as "viruses"), which could result in damage to programs, files, and/or your phone, or could result in information being intercepted by a third party.
- Your Mobile Carrier may charge you for Internet-related usage (downloads, data charges, etc.) and text (SMS) messages, so please check with them for information about possible fees.
Fees for Mobile Banking: There is currently no charge from MNB associated with this service. However, there may be charges associated with Text Messaging and Data Usage on your phone. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information about possible fees.
Lost or Stolen Mobile Device: If you believe that the Mobile Phone or other approved access device used for Mobile Banking has been lost or stolen, log in to Internet Banking immediately, access the Mobile Banking page from the “Account Summary” menu and disable or remove the device from your profile. During normal banking hours, you may call MNB’s Electronic Banking Customer Support. It is also recommended that you promptly contact your Mobile Services Provider for their instructions regarding your mobile service.
Need more information? Here are some
Frequently Asked Questions
Electronic Banking Customer Service
Monday - Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm